Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well here goes my first blog as a whole i'm just a wife and mom.. not to exciting right but you add dogs yardwork, and the award winning cooking then you got a pretty exciting life there ! it's a never ending flood of mama whats for supper and can such and such come over and guess whati volenteered you for this or that we got band , racing , and did i mention the never ending no privecy law around here not to mention the rest of the ppl in my life dont get me wrong i look at life like this I'LL SLEEP WHEN I DYE cause thats about when i will be able too so i guess this is a blog about all the stuff in my life that to me is aways funny it's never ending my twisted sence of humor and non spelling ablities will show as time goes on so bear with me i promise laughs tears and so knock your socks off cooking tips this aint julia and julie she aint got nothing on me !! trust me my motto it IT'S OK YA'LL I GOT THIS !! hang on ya'll its gonna be a hell of a ride !! stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment