Thursday, October 21, 2010

HAIL TO THE COUPON USER'S !!! power to the walmart coupon shoppers the people that scavenger the sales paper the double coupon day !! yes that's me i know im not alone i was standing in line at the grocery store and a lady in front of me was behind one of my own kind the coupon lady was there ! as she hoofed on puffed at the time it was taking for the lil lady to arrange all her marked down coupon finds i had to wonder " if it such a pain then go through self check out ! better be glad u aint behind me cause i got twice as much as she do and double the coupons " prissy people really get on my nerves as she mumbled under her breath i said excuse me ? she gripped about having to wait, i informed her where self check out is she said she was better than self checkout ! well touch you miss prissy !!! as she enlightened me that she don't like poor people well well aint we just the end all that be all !!! as i informed her that 75% of the country today was "poor" including me well middle class poor i looked at her and get this ya'll... i didn't punch her in the mouth ya'll should be proud ! ... i said in my sweetest southern voice why don't you go shop in the city ? cause im sure there aint no coupon user's thar and you wouldn't have to wait ... as she hoofed again the next lane opened and i informed her why don't you go ahead of me i'd hate to tie up your precious time with my poor coupon 's as i shook them in her face !!! I JUST LOVE TRIPS THE THE LIL OL GROCERY STORE !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh to have been a fly on that buggy to have seen this!!! Girl I'd have been needin some oxygen id have laughed so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete