Tuesday, October 19, 2010

well after some time away from blogging i thought i would rant today ... yesterday a lady faced me with a statement" no wonder you cook all the time u don't have lil kids !!" WHAT ! well not anymore they seem to grow up on ya, well if you feed them they do ... but ill tell ya what i do have ... i have a blind handicap father that lives with me and i spend my day's steppin and fetching for him , i have a 15 yr old who is in high school and if u think that's a breeze well lets see she's in the band so we got practice till 8 and 8:30 every night games, competitions, uniforms to clean to use the next day trips to wal mart for stuff for her homework test essay's and the other drama a teen girl has to live in , and then i have a husband 3 chickens, 2 dogs and a bird, oh and dont let me forget i don't have a maid so i have dusting , laundry, mopping , vacuuming, picking up stuff that just cant seem to make it back where it comes from , trash to take out err ens to run grocery's to get meals to plan and i;m writing a book and yes i cook so next time you think someone has an easy life try walking in there shoes for a day !! it's not the rosy time you thought it might be !! but i wouldn't change my life for anything .. i think staying busy keeps me out of trouble... so today after i do all the thing's a mom and wife has to do I THINK I'LL COOK !!!!

1 comment:

  1. You tell 'em girl!!! Being a stay at home mom an all is no walk in the park with kids at any age!!!

    ReplyDelete