Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mexican night woo hoo

stargate 2010 i got it i got the most off the wall thing i have done in a long time well it's evening in the Bryson home and i open the fridge and the question comes to mind what do i do for supper .. u know ya'll have done this too well its like this i got 6 lil sweet pototes that i got to use or throw them out .. i want abd i mean WANT mexican now dont get me wrong i'm full blown redneck ( God Bless Robert E. Lee) but i want a tortilia dont ask just go with me here feel me out i go to the gro store cause i have to everyday or i have dt's its my crack! well black beans, sweet taters, fresh corn, onion,bell pepper and a few totillia shells and a hot cast iron skillet guess what we got for supper ... dont turn your nose up people it even suprised me with a side of spanish rice and more black beans we got supper and i got a grocery store crack fix and to follow it up with a dose of benyadral cause as most of ya'll know i'm allergeric to mater's why i have no clue but sometimes a fat red juicy mater on white bread with duke's mayo call's to me but alas this concoction tonight suprised even me and the hubby loved it so if ya'll want the inners to these amazing stuffed tortillia shells let me know !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment